[youtube video=hajfJcxU4EE maxw=800 style=”display: block; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto;”]
In this video:
- The Cardio myth: Why doing more cardio doesn’t help your cause, why long distance running can cause you to gain fat (especially in women), and what you should be doing instead
- Dieting: Why you should never do it, why over 90% of dieters gain back more than they lost, and what you should be doing instead
- Meal replacement shake diets: What they do to your body that can cause you to develop a fear of food and have your weight rebound faster than a Taylor Swift break-up
- The cellulite myth: What it really is and the 3-step plan to get rid of it.
- The 5-a-day myth: Where it comes from, the real number, and why if you get the balance wrong you can pile on the pounds without trying
- Diet foods and fizzies: Why low fat foods are often worse than the full fat equivalent and why diet drinks can trigger fat storage
- The weekend binge: How this can either hinder you or boost your fat loss… Do it right!
- And much more…